Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited is also known as (DBH) in its short form is a non-bank institution which deals in finance, housing loans and deposits. It is a private sector institution and located in Bangladesh. It is specialist in housing finance and loans. It was established in early 1997 and since its inception it has been doing very good job in finance market. Company has registered remarkable growth in providing home ownership to more than 23,000 families residing in Dhaka and other major cities in the country. The company is not interested only in housing loans and finance but also shows its active presence in the field of real estate industry. The company has fulfilled the dream of many people who yet don’t own their sweet home. DBH is the only financial institution of Bangladesh which has been accredited with the highest ‘AAA’ credit ranking and it is the proof of its continuous dedicated work toward housing loan and finance. It also indicates the financial safety and security which it provides to its shareholders, customers and lenders.
More about DBH Corporation Limited:
DBH is a joint venture institution which is internationally recognised. It is promoted by some local as well as international shareholders. Its promoters include three local shareholders and two of partners are on international level. Its promoters include BRAC, Green Delta Insurance Company, Delta Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC and IFC. Among these five promoters, HDFC and IFC are international partners of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited.
Head office of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited is located in Dhaka and it has got six branches all over the nation. Gone are those days when people had to take lot of rounds of offices of the concerned authorities for their home loans and the related finance. Here you have to fill only the prescribed application form along with all the necessary documents required and submit it to the office. After making some formalities and required inquiries, it informs you about their decision at the earliest.
Home Loan of DBH Finance Corporation Limited:
The company provides loan for houses up to 70% of the cost of the apartment or construction cost of the house. The company is so customer friendly that it allows the customers to apply for housing loan even if they have not selected their property or the construction of their house has not been started yet. Once decided to buy or construct an apartment or house or housing plot customer can apply for the home loan. It is the time when all other institutions are not financing Non-Resident Bangladeshi, but DBH is providing finance to them and Government of Bangladesh looks into the matter. The company has turned the dream of many people into reality by providing them home loans. Other benefit of home loan is that people get exempted from paying tax if they have taken loan.
The strength of any financial institution is indicated by the non-performing loans and DBH emerges as the best among other peers by keeping its non-performing loan less than 0.50%. Its loan recovery system has shown path to many of the financial institutions across the globe. This company always promote safe and secure business with minimum risk as all loans provided by the company are 100% collateralized by way of legal agreement over all the properties that they finance and they do not provide loans in high risk areas like foreign exchange transactions, industrial finance or trade finance. The growth of average assets by 60% annually and average profit by 58% is the proof of superb operating efficiency and strength of the management.
Deposit Scheme of DBH:
DBH is one of the most preferred financial institutions in the nation for deposit due to various reasons. Some of them are highly competitive rate of return, complete safety of hard earned savings and good quality service. Offered deposit schemes of DBH are as follows:
- Annual Income Deposit – Annual profit given feature, Minimum ten thousand taka deposits, Auto-Renewal feature, Quick service, Up to 95% loan taking facility available in this scheme.
- Annual Plus Income – Deposit tenure in thirteen months, Minimum deposit ten thousand taka
- Monthly Income Deposit – Profit paid monthly basis, Minimum fifty thousand taka deposit, Up to 80% loan taking facility against deposit, Deposit get matured from six months to five years.
- Quarterly Income Deposit – Profit paid quarterly basis, Minimum fifty thousand taka deposit, Up to 85% loan taking facility against deposit
- Cumulative Deposit – Double or Triple investor savings, Minimum ten thousand taka deposit, Deposit get matured from two years to twelve years.
- Flexible Fixed Deposit – Minimum deposit amount ten thousand taka, quick and flexible service
- Profit First Deposit – Instant turnover on investors fixed deposit, Tenure in only twelve months
- Easy Way Deposit – Monthly instalment two thousand five hundred taka, Multiple instalments feature available, No penalty or charge taken for missing instalments.
- Children’s Deposit – No penalty or charge taken for missing instalments, flexible and quick service, Initial deposit minimum fifty thousand taka
- Easy Home Deposit – Initial deposit minimum fifty thousand taka, Matured amount will be sent to clients bank account automatically, Monthly instalment two thousand five hundred taka
The public issue:
The DBH Limited is registered in Dhaka Stock Exchange and also in Chittagong Stock Exchange. The company is pioneer in this field and has secured a renowned position in the market.
Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited enlisted in Dhaka Stock Exchange on 2008, it’s been rated as “A” category share under the financial sector as on 23-09-2012.
Contact information of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited:
Head Office: Landmark Building (9th floor)
12-14 Gulshan North C/A
Phone: +88-02-8822374, +88-02-9882112, 01711-816671-2